New England Sportsman's Network

New England's Premier Source for Internet Information for Sportsmen. Online for 10 years!
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Welcome to the Bass Tournament Board. Please use this board to share information, news and events surrounding the great sport of bass fishing. No club or fishing organizational business discussed here. No rants, no whining! Please post with respect. No soliciting unless you are a paying board sponsor. We do offer a free classifieds section to post items for sale and a free calendar for you to post your events on the main page.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm 

Sunday April 15, 2012

AGAWAM Polish Club on Southwick Street in Feeding Hill, MA.

Once again Free parking and entry!

Doors open to the public at 8 am sharp.

As always this event will host many vendors selling new,used and antique fishing tackle,electronics, and boating related products at great prices.

I am planning to have many of the same great vendors as years past. We should be able to host more fishing boats, kayaks, etc outside. If you need vendor space please call soon as this will be sold out long before the event. Vendor rates is $35.00 per table.

If you call PLEASE speak slowly and clearly.Leave me your name and a phone number.I will return your call as soon as possible.

All information will be updated on www.getyourlinewet.com

Dave Dussault

413-427-0846

Dave Thank you for allowing me to post this information for all to see. I appreciate it very much.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 am 

A little late this year????

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm 

Yes I agree on the late date worked a few other options but this is best I could come up with. The location where I host this event is having some major roof repairs done in March and the beginning of April so this was the first possible date. The good part is with a later date and hopefully good weather we can ultilize the outdoor space better.
Thanks
Dave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm 

16 tables spoken for....Call soon if you would like to sell much cheaper than Ebay and much more fun lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm 

20 tables reserved..we are on our way to another good show. If you have any interest in selling do not wait give me a call to lock in. This is a great event to sell or buy any out door gear related to fishing...We are trying to have a great selection of new and used boats at this event. The track record for boat sales from the first 2 events was over 50%. This is great way for hundreds of anglers to view your rig in one day.

Thanks

413 427-0846

Dave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 am 

Dave,

I called last week and left a voicemail for a table this year. Is that all I have to do. Just show up and pay. Also, how earlier than opening time can I get there to setup.

Thanks!

_Dave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:20 pm 

Dave
You are all set with your table, Also you can pay me the day of the event. I suggest that all of the vendors try and show up starting at 6:30, and be there no later than 7:15 as the doors will open at 8:00 am sharp. In the past we have had hundreds of buyers starting to gather outside prior to 8am this makes it a intense first hour.
I will make a confirmation call to all vendors aprox a week prior to the event to go over all the details.
Thanks
Talk Soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm 

If anyone wishes to print the current 2012 swap meet flyer just paste the following in your browser. Thanks
http://www.getyourlinewet.com/swapmeet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 am 

Flyer says March 20th???

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm 

Last years flier :flyfish: